2023-2024 Frog Pond



Welcome to the Frog Pond class of 2023-2024:Signe, Jaxx, Natalie, Holden, Dominic, Dekolby, Rylan, Charlie, Damon, Ariana, Brooklynn, Mabel, Carter, Caliber, Kynsleigh, Ethan, Liam

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I will be updating my blog soon, but for now take a look at this Lego challenge. We are on Day 3. Also, I have a list of links that the students are familiar with. They will be able to practice spelling, math facts, and watch educational videos. The students can also go to the For Students button at the top of the school web page to access IReady. If  they have forgotten their password and username let me know and I will send it to you.The only link on my page that needs a login is Brainpop, which I've added below.
Stay safe and healthy!!!🐸

The username and password for Brainpop is:
Username: Grasse
Password: River
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment