2023-2024 Frog Pond



Welcome to the Frog Pond class of 2023-2024:Signe, Jaxx, Natalie, Holden, Dominic, Dekolby, Rylan, Charlie, Damon, Ariana, Brooklynn, Mabel, Carter, Caliber, Kynsleigh, Ethan, Liam

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I am so excited for Tuesday to get here! I can't wait to meet all my new tadpoles.

I have a few reminders for the first week:
🐸We have PE on Tuesday don't forget your sneakers.
🐸Remember, no open-toed shoes on the playground.  So, if you need to, bring shoes to change into for recess.
🐸We will have snack at 9:30 every morning, please try to send only healthy snacks.
🐸Please check the Frog Folder every night. There will be forms you need to fill out and send back. I will also be sending home important information about what goes on in the 2nd grade Frog Pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment